As You Apply the Books’ Principles to Your Life
Jayananda Das was a dedicated disciple of A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. This handwritten list of realizations about reading Srila Prabhupada’s books was found on the inside cover of his copy of KRSNA book.
As you begin to apply the books’ clearly described principles to your life:
1. You will quickly experience a new realm of mental poise and experience an inner happiness even in the midst of the most trying circumstances.
2. You will worry less and enjoy more. Your power of concentration, memory, understanding and creativity will increase.
3. You will work more energetically, more confidently and efficiently as well as relate better to people.
4. And you will succeed more easily at whatever you try doing.
5. At night you will fall asleep immediately and in the morning you will awaken thoroughly refreshed with even less hours of sleep than you normally need.
6. Consequently you will understand the real purpose of your life and your unique role in creation.
Bhagavad-gita 12.6-7: “For one who worships Me, giving up all his activities unto Me and being devoted to Me without deviation, engaged in devotional service and always meditating upon Me, who has fixed his mind upon Me, O son of Pritha, for him I am the swift deliverer from the ocean of birth and death.”